Clear Braces in Florissant
Invisalign clear braces, or aligners, are the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces treatments in the Florissant area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or call us at The W Dental Group Phone Number 314-473-1109.
Straighten Teeth Without Metal Braces
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Whitaker, Dr. Elster or Dr. Wakefield’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Whitaker, Elster or Wakefield has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Whitaker, Elster or Wakefield about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages –15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You’ll Be Happy to Show Off!