Dental Emergency Dental Appointments in Florissant
COVID-19 Update: At this time, our practice is closed for routine dental care or cosmetic dental appointments. We are seeing patients with dental emergencies The W Dental Group Phone Number 314-473-1109. We do ask that emergency patients first answer a questionnaire.
For more information about the coronavirus, please visit our COVID-19 and Please read our new Patient Safety Advisory and Office Visit Guidelines pages.
What is a Dental Emergency?
Review the list below or download our flyer
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
This flyer is in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you may download Acrobat Reader for free and use it to access this document.
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You’ll Be Happy to Show Off!