Financial Information for Dental Patients
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No-interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office. Must be approved before appointment.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at The W Dental Group Phone Number 314-473-1109. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Billing and Insurance
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You’ll Be Happy to Show Off!